Your Cart is empty
Definitions and Interpretations
The website that you are currently using www.teamcycles.com and any sub domain of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own T&Cs.
3. This policy applies only to the actions of Team Cycles and users with respect to this website. It does not extend to any website that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we provide to social media.
How we collect Data
5. We collect data in the following ways
a) Data is given to us by you
Data is given to us by you
6. Team Cycles will collect your data in a number of ways for e.g.
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect data automatically, for e.g.
Keeping Data Secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measures for safeguarding your data, for e.g.
a) Access to your account is controlled by a password and username that is unique to you
b) We store data on secure servers
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspect data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law we will only hold your data on our system for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy or until you request the data be deleted.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your data;
a) Right to access- the right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify update or delete such info. If we provide you access to the info we hold about you we will not charge for this, unless your request is excessive where we are legally permitted to do so. We may refuse your request, if we do we will tell you why.
b) Right to correct- The right to request your data is rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Right to Erase- the right to request we delete or remove your data from our systems.
d) Right to restrict- the right to block us from using data or limit the way we can use it.
e) Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
f) Right to object- the right to object to our use of your data. Including where we use it for your legitimate interests.
14. To make enquires, exercise any of your rights set above, or withdraw your consent to the procession of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data) please contact us via email; email@example.com
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authorisation; ICO- www.ico.org.uk
Links to other Websites
18. You may not transfer any of your rights under this policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
19. If any court finds that any provision of this policy is invalid, that provision will be deemed to be deleted and the validity of the other provisions will not be affected.
20. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay act or omission by a third party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that or any other right or remedy.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquires.