Your Cart is empty
Refund & Returns Policy
Where the customer rejects the Goods as not being in accordance with the customer's requirement, the company shall reserve the right to refund all or part of the original invoiced amount.
When the customer sends an item back to the company (or, when the company arranges for collecting from the customer), the company will process the returned item then notify the customer via e-mail of the refund.
Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period
- By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date on which the item is delivered.
- Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item.
- The company will not refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to the customer in connection with the purchase.
- Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Returned goods should be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging with all labels still attached. Team Cycles is entitled to refuse the return or deduct from a refund as a result of the product not being in the above condition.
- We are only able to exchange like for like products. If you require a different item, you will need to opt for a refund and place a new order.
- All returns must have a completed returns form.
- We will refund you to your original payment method.
- We make no charge for returns, there is no restocking fee.
- Customised items cannot be returned. *
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless you have been advised to.
- Team Cycles customers have 30 days from date of delivery to return their orders.
- Once we have received the returned goods we will refund you, by the method you used to pay for your order. This may take 5-7 working days to appear as cleared funds.
*Faulty customised goods (or goods that have been altered in any way) will need to be returned for inspection as customisation may void your warranty and therefore faults may not be covered.
All products ordered from Team Cycles come with a full warranty which covers manufacturing faults and defects in workmanship. If you feel that your purchase has developed a fault, please contact our store for an assessment. To do this you will need proof of purchase.
If taking your product in store is not an option then please email our team on email@example.com. Please include photographs of your product (please keep below 20mb), your web order number (or copy of receipt) so we can immediately start to assess the issue.
Please note: In some cases, the manufacturer/supplier may require to see the item(s) before repair or replacement can take place. If this is the case, we will inform you and arrange how to do this. All used items being returned to us must be cleaned for hygiene purposes.
On receipt of your goods we will carry out a full inspection & contact you within 3 working days of receipt.