Your Cart is empty
The K.U.D.U. 8 is the lightest, tightest pack in the K.U.D.U. collection, but it still offers the highest level of CE-certified back protection. With 5 liters of cargo capacity, it’s ideal for aggressive riders who want protection for shorter, less gear-intensive rides and races. After all, if you’re going to wipe out, it’s best to bring protection.
Like its bigger cousins, the K.U.D.U. 8 comes with a bike tool roll, attachment points for armor and a helmet, and our best-in-class Crux reservoir.
- PACK ONLY WEIGHT: 720g / 1 lb 9 oz
- TORSO FIT RANGE: 48 - 52cm / 19 - 21 in
- WAIST FIT RANGE: 66 - 116cm / 26 - 46 in
- FABRIC: 140D Nylon Dobby / 210D X 420D Nylon Plain Weave
- Compatible with the brand new Crux which delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. (Crux reservoir sold separately)
- Impact protector back panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash.
- External attachment points for carrying a helmet and armor.
- Includes a bike tool organizer roll.
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather.
- Dual adjustable sternum straps secure your pack in place in the event of a crash.