Your Cart is empty
C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn't cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses. In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don't have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in, 50ml, 120ml and 1ltr sizes so whether you're in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, we've got you covered.
- Eco FriendlyOur unique formula contains no harmful acids, CFCs or solvents and is fully biodegradable.
- Boron NitrideOur formula contains Boron Nitride which can withstand temperatures up to 1200°C.
- Dry Weather LubricantIdeal for use in dry weather conditions.
- What Mountainbike WinnerOur C3 Ceramic Dry Lube is a 2013 What Mountainbike Winner!
- Singletrack RecommendedOur C3 Dry Ceramic Lube has been recommended by Singletrack magazine!
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
- Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
- Petroleum free formula for eco protection
- Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
- Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application